Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Measuring up


We're doing laundry, getting haircuts (not for Aug, of course), and packing our newly enlarged bags. We're headed to my old neck of the woods in the berkshires for the wedding of a good college pal and her Sri Lankan husband. We'll spend tomorrow night up on a mountain top without electricity but with a high school pal whom I haven't seen since 1998 or so.  We just have to survive two flights, a layover in Atlanta, and an hour-long car ride on both sides with the little mister. Pray to the travel gods for us. And let us know if you have any brilliant infant travel tips...

2 comments:

Maura said...

just nurse at takeoff and landing. I bet it will be way easier than you think. Have fun! It feels good to get out on a little trip like that once you actually do it.

Anonymous said...

Does your blog have a contact page? I’m having a tough time locating it but, I’d like to send you an e-mail.



Check out my page; garden