Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Look who's "talking"

AEB1 from Anne Bruder on Vimeo.

Aug seems to be changing by the minute. He's slept all night three nights in a row. He's been generally happy, smiley, and content to lie in his big boy crib and study his mobile. He's also started babbling or squealing or whatever you want to call it. He seems to love vocalizing this way, pitching his arms and legs in furious circles and cooing at us. Sometimes he seems to be imitating our sounds, but this is probably wishful thinking. While I know we have a long time until it happens, this makes me super excited to hear him talk, even though I mostly want him to stay a little baby forever.

2 comments:

EAL said...

Hmmm...I am not sure what my favorite sound is on this video: you neighing, Augie copying you, or Josh giggling. Three-way tie:)

Maura said...

this made me so happy.