Tuesday, May 25, 2010

greetings

As I was walking, err, losing, Lucy in the orchard. J's sister was bringing her first baby, a son, into the world. And as she labored--hard work no doubt--I sat on a plane and knit--easy work--her son a pair of bright lime booties to match his surprise sweater. I wish I could ditch out for a day and take the bus and meet the newest delivery.

Alternatively, I'll wait patiently for J to make his way up here and we can go greet our newest nephew together. Oh joy!

4 comments:

Maura said...

those are so sweet! and I love that orchard picture below.

Vivi said...

Great color! And the buttons are perfect...

alyssia said...

can i place an order?! wow - love those. my peanut has big feet...but i still think she would love a pair. :)

anne said...

hey alyssia --

send me the length of her foot and i'll see what i can do.... color preference?